Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching
1-on-1 Customized Plans
*Cycles begin on the 1st of each month. Limited spots available.
Initial Assessment & Consultation
- Start your journey to a healthier you right away by taking our initial assessment.
- Meet John Wierzbicki, your Nutrition Specialist! John studies your initial assessment by taking an in-depth look at your past & current health and fitness history, and your overall lifestyle. A crucial piece for you is to be as open and honest as you can be. The more info you provide, the better John can provide you with the answers you need to meet your goal.
- Once received, John digs into your form and identifies areas right away that can be improved. This is when your consultation comes into play! You will have a 30-min phone call to further discuss your assessment, work to start improving those identified areas right away, and set a customized plan to tackle the next steps of your training cycle.
- At the conclusion of each week you will have a 15-min talk with John over the phone to discuss your food journal, areas of struggle as well as wins from the week, grocery shopping guidance and continued behavior modification to create healthy lifestyle habits.
Behavior Modification Training
- “What is this? I thought I was just being told what to eat!” Most people struggle with reaching their health & fitness goals not because they don’t know what to eat, but because they don’t know how much food they should be consuming or when exactly the best time is, and a lot of these choices are impacted drastically by all other areas in their life outside of their workouts. John helps you dig deeper and determine if there are areas in your life such as inconsistency in your sleep, stressors at work and/or home, or habits you don’t even realize have become detrimental to your success both in the kitchen and gym. Discussing, learning and making modifications to your daily lifestyle behaviors will be a crucial element to making the changes necessary to achieve your goals.
Grocery Shopping Guidance
- To ensure you have the best nutrients available to you at all times, becoming a smart and efficient grocery shopper can be a game changer. John provides you with the tools you need to ensure you are going to the grocery store prepared to pack your cart full of the most nutrient dense foods and leave behind the foods that may disrupt your progress.
Food Journal Tracking
- “I don’t have time to track every single thing I eat! I have work deadlines, kids to pick-up, dishes to clean.” Trust us, it’s easier than you think, and in the beginning phases of your cycle it will be critical for both you and John to see how your body is responding to the nutrients you put in your body. Once you start discovering the healthy foods and meals that you do enjoy, they will become a staple in your life and tracking may not even be necessary. Of course, don’t be surprised if it becomes as addicting as checking your Instagram stories.
This is it, graduation! You’ve completed your training cycle! With a final 30-min phone call, you'll have the opportunity to discuss your results from the cycle and determine what the best steps moving forward are to continue you on your path to the healthiest version of you.
By the time your cycle comes to an end, drastic changes and improvements to your daily eating habits should be pretty apparent. In addition, some lifestyle changes will have occurred as well, which should have helped make eating cleaner easier. Our goal at the end of every cycle is for you to walk away more educated and "hungrier" to continue to eat and live a healthier lifestyle.